Saturday, April 16, 2011

God Bless You Alan West

Every time I hear Alan West speak, I find hope for my country.  Not the fake hope the president pushed to be elected, but the kind of Hope that is one of the Theological Virtues that comes Devine Providence.  The idea that a nation can understand that Government is not the answer, but only a basic tool to serve the people.  The real work comes from each and every one of us to help our neighbor, practice the cardinal virtues of prudence, justice, termperance and fortitude.  He gives me the Hope, because he eloquently uses common sense, and the american philosophy to frame the situation we are in, and what we need to do to restore our Republic.  Few men have given me comfort like this, and no one has sense Ronald Reagan.  God Bless you Alan West.

No comments:

Post a Comment